MY FAMILY IS CRYING OUT FOR HELP A HUSBAND. A FATHER. A FAMILY WAITING TO BE REUNITED.

THIS IS MY STORY — AND THE BATTLE MY FAMILY HAS BEEN LIVING SINCE 2021.

In 2021, my husband, Al Puskas, was involved in two accidents within 24 hours. Soon afterward, he was diagnosed with dementia, and our family’s life changed drastically.

What followed has been a heartbreaking journey of separation, legal battles, uncertainty, and profound emotional pain.

In 2023, I allege that my husband was taken away and isolated from his family by my stepson, Curt Walter Puskas, and his wife, Vanessa Susanna Puskas.

Since then, I have fought through legal channels to protect my husband, preserve our family, and seek answers concerning our home, property, finances, and my husband’s company, National Fail Safe (NFS).

In 2024, believing that a conservatorship could finally help us, I petitioned for a conservator because I genuinely believed it would:

PROTECT MY HUSBAND.
REUNITE OUR FAMILY.
BRING HIM HOME.

I believed the conservatorship would be the answer to our prayers.

INSTEAD, IT BECAME ANOTHER CHAPTER OF OUR NIGHTMARE.

My husband has expressed how deeply he wants to be reunited with his family. He has referred to the care facility as a place that feels like a prison.

As his wife, I have struggled to understand how something I believed would help reunite us could instead lead to another legal battle.

Now it is 2026, and I find myself fighting to terminate the very conservatorship I once petitioned for because I believed it would help my family.

I did not enter this process looking for another courtroom battle.

I ENTERED IT BECAUSE I WAS DESPERATE FOR HELP.

I was a wife trying to bring her husband home.

I was a mother trying to protect her children from the devastating emotional consequences of being separated from their father.

I was a family member hoping that someone with authority could help restore what had been taken from us.

My children have already endured the trauma of seeing their father suffer two accidents within 24 hours, followed by a dementia diagnosis.

Then they experienced the heartbreaking separation from him and the loss of the family life they once knew.

FOR YEARS, I HAVE WATCHED MY CHILDREN WAIT FOR THEIR FATHER.

AND I HAVE WAITED WITH THEM.

The hope I once placed in the conservatorship was that it would help restore our family.

When I came to believe that this was not happening, I made the difficult decision to seek its termination.

Now, instead of the reunification I prayed for, I am facing another legal battle—one I never imagined I would have to fight.

At the heart of this struggle are questions involving:

NATIONAL FAIL SAFE (NFS)
PROPERTY
ASSETS
FINANCES
FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, MY HUSBAND’S HEALTH, DIGNITY, WISHES, AND WELL-BEING.

I believe these issues have contributed to the suffering my family has experienced since 2023.

AND THERE IS STILL SO MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY.

This is only a small part of what my family and I have endured.

I am sharing my story because I am asking for:

HELP.
COMPASSION.
FAIRNESS.
AND FOR MY HUSBAND’S VOICE AND WISHES TO BE HEARD.

I am not asking anyone to simply take my word for what happened.

I am asking people to look at the facts, evidence, court records, and circumstances surrounding our family’s separation.

I AM A WIFE FIGHTING FOR HER HUSBAND.

I AM A MOTHER FIGHTING FOR HER CHILDREN.

I AM A WOMAN FIGHTING TO PRESERVE HER FAMILY AND SEEKING JUSTICE THROUGH THE LEGAL SYSTEM.

And as a woman of color, I cannot ignore the concern that race and the way my family is perceived may affect how our circumstances are understood and treated.

I AM TIRED.
I AM HURTING.
MY CHILDREN ARE HURTING.
BUT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP.

MY HUSBAND DESERVES TO BE HEARD.

MY CHILDREN DESERVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THEIR FATHER IN THEIR LIVES.

OUR FAMILY DESERVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL.

THIS IS MY STORY.

THIS IS MY FAMILY’S PAIN.

THIS IS MY CRY FOR HELP.

— MRS. PUSKAS



#MyFamilyIsCryingOutForHelp #BringAlHome #FamilyReunification #HearHisVoice #JusticeForFamilies #FamilyMatters #StandForJustice #SeekTheTruth #LetFamiliesHeal #ProtectFamilies #DignityAndRespect #HopeForReunification #DontGiveUp #KeepFighting #MyStoryMyTruth #FactsAndEvidence #CourtRecords #JusticeDelayed #AChildNeedsTheirFather #AFamilyDeservesToHeal #Puskas #FaJoP #MrsPuskas 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“LISTEN BEST YOU JUDGE”

​BEFORE YOU PETITION FOR A CONSERVATORSHIP: READ THIS FIRST When the Help You Asked For Becomes the Battle You Never Expected

WHEN YOUR ATTORNEY IS USING YOU TO BECOME RICH WHEN THEY KNOW YOU LIED, YET REFUSE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WHEN THEY KEEP YOU AS THEIR ATM WHILE PRETENDING TO “FIGHT” FOR YOU BY CONSTANTLY FILING PAPERS AND REACHING OUT TO OPPOSING COUNSEL