BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE: WHEN WILL SOMEONE LISTEN?
It truly saddens my heart, and it is deeply painful to know that sometimes people can cry out for help, yet the help they desperately need does not come until after the damage has already been done.
Why are we living in a world where humanity sometimes seems to disappear when people need it most?
Why does the legal system have to wait until someone is completely broken, hurt, or harmed before meaningful intervention happens?
My family has been going through more than I ever imagined we would have to endure—not just the adults, but my minor children as well. And as a mother and wife, watching the people I love suffer has been heartbreaking.
My husband has been separated from our family and placed in a care facility. Since the beginning of this situation, I have done everything within my ability to seek help, pursue legal avenues, and find a way to bring my family back together.
I entered the legal process believing that the system could help protect my family, address the problems that led us here, and ultimately help restore what was taken away from us.
Instead, years have passed, and I am still fighting.
Now I am facing another major legal battle involving the very system I once hoped would help my family.
Meanwhile, my husband desperately wants to be home with his wife and children. He wants to live under the same roof with his family again. He has expressed how much he feels he is missing out on his family’s life.
And my children have been carrying the weight of a situation they never asked for.
I am not sharing this because I want sympathy.
I am sharing it because I believe we need to ask ourselves a serious question:
How much suffering should a family have to endure before someone steps in and truly listens?
Children should not have to carry the emotional weight of adult legal battles.
Families should not have to reach a breaking point before their pain is taken seriously.
And people who need help should not have to be completely broken before meaningful help arrives.
My husband spent years working hard and building a future for his wife and children. This is not the future he planned for our family.
This is not the life I imagined for us.
And this is not what I want for any family.
I am praying that the people who have the authority to make a difference will look beyond paperwork, procedures, and arguments and remember the human beings living through the consequences.
Please don’t wait until it is too late.
Listen before the breaking point.
Help before the damage becomes permanent.
Choose humanity before it becomes a tragedy.
My family deserves a chance to heal.
My husband deserves to be heard.
My children deserve peace.
And every family facing a difficult situation deserves compassion, dignity, and a system that does not wait until someone is harmed before taking their suffering seriously.
I am still fighting.
I am still praying.
And I will not give up doing what I know is right.
Mrs. Puskas

#Puskas #PuskasFamily #MrsPuskas #LetAlComeHome #ListenBeforeItsTooLate #FamiliesMatter #KeepFamiliesTogether #FamilySeparation #FamilyUnity #LetFamiliesHeal #GiveFamiliesAChance #ChildrenDeservePeace #HusbandsDeserveToBeHeard #VoicesNeedToBeHeard #ListenToFamilies #HumanityMatters #ChooseHumanity #CompassionMatters #DignityMatters #JusticeMatters #TruthMatters #StandForJustice #NeverGiveUp #DoingWhatIsRight #BeforeItsTooLate #HelpBeforeItsTooLate #HopeAndHealing #FamilyDeservesBetter #CareShouldNotMeanFamilySeparation #FaJoP
Comments
Post a Comment