INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITY: WHO IS REALLY CAUSING THE SUFFERING?
People often blame the politician, the President, the government, the governor, the mayor, political parties, or someone else in government whenever people suffer, families struggle, or things go wrong.
Yes, government decisions can affect our lives. Politics matters. Laws matter. Leadership matters.
But sometimes, we need to look much closer to home.
Sometimes, the person causing another person’s suffering is not a politician. It is an individual person.
When you intentionally harm your neighbor, fight over property you know does not belong to you, create conflict within a family, or force someone to spend their life savings fighting a legal battle, you are contributing directly to that person’s suffering.
When one person hurts another, that pain spreads.
It affects spouses.
It affects children.
It affects parents.
It affects friends.
It affects entire families.
And sometimes, it can destroy lives.
LOOK AT MY FAMILY
I can speak about this because I am living it.
My husband and I were building a life together and planning for our family’s future. We worked, saved, invested, and tried to make sure that our children would have a stable future.
Then our family was torn apart.
My husband’s son and his daughter-in-law took actions that resulted in my husband being separated and isolated from our minor children, Documents were forged and faked to be used to assert ownership and control over my husband's company National Fail-Safe (NFS), property, and assets that belong to my husband and our family.
And one of the major issues involves National Fail-Safe (NFS), the company my husband owns, as well as our marital home and other assets.
My husband was later placed in a care facility after being separated from his home and family.
So I ask: Who caused the beginning of this crisis?
Was it the President?
Was it the governor?
Was it the mayor?
Was it a political party?
No.
In my experience, the beginning of this crisis came from individual people and individual decisions.
THEN I ASKED FOR HELP
My husband was diagnosed with dementia, and I needed help protecting him and our family.
I petitioned for a conservator because I believed intervention was necessary.
I believed a conservator could help protect my husband, address the issues affecting him, his immediate family, his company or business, and his property, and help move our family toward stability and reunification.
But now I am asking a very simple question:
What happens when the person you petitioned the court to appoint does not accomplish the purpose for which you sought help?
If you hire someone to perform a job and they do not perform that job, what normally happens?
You evaluate their performance.
You ask questions.
You hold them accountable.
And if the job is not being accomplished, you may seek to terminate the arrangement.
That is the position I am in now.
I petitioned for a conservator because I believed help was needed.
Now I am seeking to terminate the conservatorship because, from my perspective, the problems that led me to seek intervention have not been resolved.
Instead, my family is experiencing even more pain.
THE FIGHT HAS BECOME ANOTHER FIGHT
The conservator I petitioned for is now opposing my efforts to terminate the conservatorship.
I am representing myself because I cannot afford to continue paying an attorney.
At the same time, the funds belonging to my husband and our estate are being used to pay professionals and attorneys in litigation against me—the wife who petitioned for intervention and who has continued fighting for her husband and minor children.
How is that fair?
How can money that my husband and I worked for and saved for our family’s future continue to be spent on legal battles while our family continues to suffer?
I am not asking for special treatment.
I am asking for accountability.
I am asking for transparency.
I am asking for the truth.
And most importantly, I am asking for my family to be reunited.
WHAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND?
My husband has repeatedly expressed that he wants to be with his wife and minor children.
He wants to come home.
I believe my husband can receive appropriate care while living with his family, subject to whatever medical, safety, and professional evaluations are necessary.
I was his caregiver for years.
I helped care for him, manage his needs, take him to medical appointments, manage medications, prepare meals, and support him through daily life.
So why should the question automatically be:
“How do we keep him in a facility?”
Why isn’t the question:
“What would it take to safely reunite him with his wife and minor children?”
If professional care is necessary, then let’s determine what care is necessary.
If home health care is necessary, let’s evaluate home health care.
If medical supervision is necessary, let’s provide appropriate medical supervision.
If a transition plan is necessary, create one.
But do not simply assume that separation must continue forever.
WHAT ABOUT OUR MINOR CHILDREN?
Our minor children have also suffered from this prolonged separation.
They have had to watch their family go through an ongoing legal battle while their father remains separated from them.
Children should not have to carry the emotional weight of adult conflicts.
They should not have to wonder why their father cannot come home.
They should not have to watch their mother fight alone just to be heard.
Family separation has consequences.
Emotional distress has consequences.
Isolation has consequences.
And the longer a family remains divided, the deeper those consequences can become.
WHAT ABOUT NATIONAL FAIL-SAFE (NFS)?
Another major issue remains unresolved: National Fail-Safe (NFS).
I believe my husband is the rightful owner of the company and that issues concerning its control, ownership, and financial benefits need to be properly investigated and resolved.
Yet I continue to question what has actually been accomplished ever since I petitioned for a conservator to address these issues.
If a conservator was appointed to protect the interests of the conservatee, his immediate family, and his estate, then shouldn’t important questions concerning his property, business, finances, and family be addressed?
Shouldn’t there be accountability?
Shouldn’t there be transparency?
Shouldn’t there be a clear explanation of what has been done and what remains unresolved?
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE
This is why I keep saying:
Stop blaming everybody else before we examine the individuals involved.
A government cannot personally make every person mistreat their neighbor.
A President cannot personally make one family member betray another.
A governor cannot personally make someone take advantage of another person.
A mayor cannot personally make someone create a legal battle.
A political party cannot personally make someone destroy a family relationship.
Individuals make individual choices.
And individual choices have consequences.
When someone chooses greed over family, there are consequences.
When someone chooses control over compassion, there are consequences.
When someone chooses money over people, there are consequences.
When someone chooses to prolong conflict instead of seeking resolution, there are consequences.
And when professionals are brought into a situation to help, they also have responsibilities.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?
In my situation, I believe the crisis began with individual family members and the actions that they took.
Then additional individuals and professionals became involved.
I have concerns about the actions and decisions of the conservator, court-appointed counsel, and Guardian Ad Litem, particularly regarding my husband’s continued separation from his wife and minor children and the use of estate resources during this legal battle.
I am not saying that every person involved is responsible for everything that has happened.
I am saying:
Everyone involved should be accountable for the part they play.
If the purpose is protection, then protect.
If the purpose is care, then provide care.
If the purpose is to protect the estate, then protect the estate.
If the purpose is to help a vulnerable person, then listen to that person.
And if reunification is safe and appropriate, then it should at least be seriously evaluated.
THIS IS WHY I AM FIGHTING
I did not start this fight because I wanted a courtroom battle.
I did not ask for my family to be separated.
I did not ask for my husband to be in a care facility away from his wife and minor children.
I did not ask for our savings to be consumed by years of litigation.
I asked for help.
I petitioned for intervention because I believed intervention could protect my husband, reunite, and help our family.
Now I am asking for the intervention to be evaluated.
If the purpose is not being accomplished, why should the position continue indefinitely?
That is the question I am asking.
I am now representing myself.
I am fighting a legal battle without the financial resources to continue paying an attorney.
Meanwhile, my husband remains separated from his family, our minor children continue to experience the pain of separation and difficulty, and the legal battle continues.
I NEED HELP
I am asking for help—not because I want revenge, but because I want resolution.
I want my husband to be safe, and reunite with his family.
I want my husband to be heard.
I want my husband to have his wishes taken seriously.
I want my minor children to have their father.
I want our family to have an opportunity to heal.
I want the ownership and financial issues involving our property and NFS properly investigated and resolved.
I want transparency regarding the money being spent.
And I want accountability from everyone involved.
My husband does not have to stop receiving care simply because he comes home.
Care can be provided in different settings.
The question should be what is safe, medically appropriate, least restrictive, and in his best interests—not simply what is easiest for everyone else.
JUSTICE MAY BE DELAYED—BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP
I still believe there are good people in this country.
There are good citizens.
There are good attorneys.
There are good judges.
There are good professionals.
There are good neighbors.
And there are people who still believe that families deserve to be heard.
I believe justice may be delayed, but I refuse to believe that justice is impossible.
I will continue to fight for my husband.
I will continue to fight for my minor children.
I will continue to fight for my family.
Not because I want to destroy anyone.
But because I want the truth to be heard.
I want accountability.
I want fairness.
And above all—
I WANT MY FAMILY HOME.
My husband wants to be with his wife and minor children.
My minor children deserve the opportunity to have their father in their lives and to live under the same roof with him.
And I will continue asking the question that started this entire message:
IF THE PURPOSE OF THE INTERVENTION IS NOT BEING ACCOMPLISHED, THEN WHY SHOULD IT CONTINUE?
Mrs. Puskas
“This is not about blaming the President, the governor, or the government. It is about individual choices that separated a husband from his wife and minor children, placed him in a care facility, and turned family assets and National Fail-Safe (NFS) into the center of an ongoing legal battle. When intervention is meant to protect a vulnerable person and his family, accountability must be demanded. My husband deserves to be heard. My minor children deserve their father. And our family deserves the truth, transparency, and a fair opportunity to come home.”
#IndividualAccountability #BringHimHome #FamilyReunification #Puskas #NationalFailSafe #NFS #ProtectFamilies #Accountability #Transparency #TruthMatters #Justice #NationalFailSafe #NFS #MyFamilyHome #NeverGiveUp #FaJoP

Comments
Post a Comment